In today’s society child abuse and child accusations are occurring daily. Therefore it is important that Child Evangelism Fellowship take steps to protect the children to whom we minister and protect our workers from false accusations.
Thank you for your decision to volunteer with Child Evangelism Fellowship®. All who will volunteer, including all volunteers (age 18 and older) and CEF missionaries, and have direct contact with the children through CEF ministries are required to undergo a national criminal background check and complete a volunteer application process in accordance with Child Evangelism Fellowship’s Child Protection Policy
- View Protecting Today’s Child presentation
- Read Child Protection Policy or listen to it at: 866-878-4182.
- Workers Compliance Authorization Agreement (click here to complete)
- Confidential Screening Form (please complete Online Background Check).
- Mandated Reporter Training. The State of Illinois passed a law in Jan. 2020 that requires everyone who works with minors (under age 18) to take the Mandated Reporting Training. It is free and is easily done online via video/reading in approximately an hour. Here is the link for the training. Please send your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government Issued ID
A copy of your government issued ID (e.g., driver’s license front and back) must be
scanned and attached in an email to: Steve Fox at email@example.com,
or mail to the following address:
305 Channahon Street
Shorewood, IL 60404
Upon receipt of your information, we will complete the next two steps.
- Background/Reference Check Authorization
CEF will accrue a cost of $5.00 to conduct the test. A donation would be appreciated.
- Personal Interview
A staff member from Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) will conduct a short interview
via: in-person, by phone, or other video form by the computer. The confidential screening will take approximately 3 minutes and consist of answers a few questions. If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact us at 815-741-0366.
`Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for the children entrusted to our care. Click on the Button Below to take the Online Background Check.